45th Annual Washington Music Educators Association
"Music: Leading to the Heart in Education"
Yakima Convention Center and surrounding venues, Yakima, Washington
Thursday, February 15 - Sunday, February 18
Headliners: Patrick Sheridan, Band; Cantus, Choir; Rene Boyer and Thomas Borden, Elementary; Dijana Ihas, Orchestra
Special Guests: "Dr. Tim" Lautzenheiser; the US Navy Band; Rui Carvalho
- 2018 Conference Registration Policies and Prices: Click here
- Pre-register for the conference: A new registration system is in place on Opus Event. Please read the following instructions, then click on the link at the end to create your Opus Event User Profile for registration.
- On the Opus Event home page, click either on the Login button and the Register as a new user link OR the Register link on the top right corner.
- Fill out a user name (an email address) and a password of your choosing. Your password must contain one number and one symbol. Opus Event will send you an email to complete your sign-up.
- Follow the link in the email and log in with the credentials you just created. On first log in, the system will require you to finalize your profile with your name, address, phone number, etc.
- You will be asked to add a membership to your profile. If you have a current one, select NAfME, and complete that page with the email address and membership ID number NAfME has for you.
- Non-members, do not add a membership.
- To get started, click on this link: https://register.opusevent.com
- Mail-in Registration Form: Click here
- For the Hall of Fame Banquet only, there are two menu options: beef entrée and salmon entrée. Please indicate your choice on the registration form.
- There are separate tickets for Friday’s Lunch Buffet and Saturday’s Lunch Buffet.