- Accessing the honor group application site requires an OpusEvent account. See instructions in step 4 below.
- If you hope to have audition fees waived through a school Associate Membership, that membership must be current before starting a student application---there can be no exceptions.
2020 WMEA Junior All-State Honor Groups
Audition Materials and Application Process
The application and audition window is now open. All applications and auditions are submitted electronically by following the four steps below. The deadline to submit online applications and auditions is 11:59 PM October 1st for the grade 5/6 Youth Choir, and October 3rd for grade 7/8 honor groups.
Take the following four steps and you should be able to complete the application/audition process.
- Download the Official Application Packets and Audition Materials and read them completely.
- View, print the Opus Audition in Six Easy Steps or Full Application Tutorial (Changes this year!)
- Download the Honor Group Policy for Pricing, Refunds and Payment
- Go to OpusEvent.com
- Under “Opus Audition” lower left of screen, select either WMEA 2020 Junior All-State Youth Choir or WMEA 2020 Junior All-State Grades 7 and 8
- Log in using your email address and password you have chosen for your OpusEvent account and profile. Problems logging in or new to OpusEvent?
- Accessing OpusEvent Auditions
Audition fees must be paid by credit card as part of the online audition process. You will not be able to upload audition files until audition fees are paid. Please note that WMEA Associate Member schools have their audition fees waived. Teachers from Associate Member schools will be able to upload files without paying, but that membership must be current before starting the application process.
Questions, need a friend? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org