Introducing WMEA's new Advertising Prospectus
For the 2020-2021 school year, WMEA is introducing digital ad buys for the first time ever.
Here is what you need to know:
- WMEA has curated advertising packages designed with every budget in mind.
- Two major publications, Voice of Washington Music Educators and our conference programs are going entirely digital.
- WMEA now offers banner ads on our websites and digital ads in our new digital publications, Voice of Washington Music Educators and the WMEA/NAfME Northwest Division conference programs.
- WMEA will still print the following:
- WMEA All-State and NAfME All-Northwest Concert programs
- WMEA State Solo and Ensemble Contest program
- NEW this year, you will be able to purchase ads in Poco Voce and in the WMEA Junior All-State concert program.
- Ad packages include a year of WMEA Partner Membership.
- Ads may still be bought individually.
Our new Advertising Prospectus is available HERE. If you have questions, please email wmea.org and we will help you select the package that is right for you.